I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data on this website is provided below. :
The ownership of this website, andrologiamallorca.com, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: Andrología Mallorca S.L.P., provided with NIF: B56217078 and whose contact information is:
Address: Camí dels Reis, 308 Building 3rd floor 1st. 07010, Palma de Mallorca
Contact email: email@example.com
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website will be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated in both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources that it offers to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Andrología Mallorca reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Andrología Mallorca may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide any compensation to be able to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided. by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Content or Services of the Website may be done through the User’s prior subscription or registration.
Access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and Andrología Mallorca, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confer the status of User, therefore They accept, from the moment they begin browsing the Website, all the Conditions established here, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them every time he visits the Website.
The Andrologia Mallorca Website provides a wide variety of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by Andrología Mallorca without it being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the operation of the Website itself.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Andrología Mallorca for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Andrología Mallorca about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and /or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Andrología Mallorca reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that attack youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in your opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, Andrología Mallorca will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this Website does not imply establishing any type of commercial relationship between Andrología Mallorca and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Andrologia Mallorca Website is not directed at minors. Andrología Mallorca declines any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
The Website is aimed mainly at Users residing in Spain. Andrología Mallorca does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or is domiciled in another place and decides to access and/or browse the Website, they will do so under their own responsibility, and must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that applies to them, not assuming Andrología Mallorca any liability that may arise from said access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Andrología Mallorca does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or the Contents or Services. Andrología Mallorca will do everything possible to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guarantees that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Nor is it responsible or guaranteed that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free of error or causes damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). In no case will Andrología Mallorca be responsible for losses, damages or losses of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Andrología Mallorca is also not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for any telecommunications drops, interruptions, lack or defect that may occur.
IV. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the Andrología Mallorca Website makes or may make available to Users link means (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and /or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate Users’ search for and access to the information available on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. .
Andrología Mallorca does not offer or market, by itself or through third parties, the products and/or services available on said linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites other than its property that can be accessed through the links.
Andrología Mallorca will under no circumstances review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or make its own the products and services, content, files and any other material existing on the aforementioned linked sites.
Andrología Mallorca does not assume any responsibility for any damages that may occur due to the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by Andrología Mallorca and that are linked on this Site. Web.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Andrología Mallorca Website must know that:
Reproduction – in whole or in part – of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not permitted without express authorization from Andrología Mallorca.
Nor is any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement permitted on the Andrología Mallorca Website, nor on its Contents and/or Services.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Andrología Mallorca.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Andrología Mallorca and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Andrología Mallorca of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa. .
V. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Andrología Mallorca, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, with both Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain, being applicable to them.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Andrología Mallorca.
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Andrología Mallorca. You may view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the intellectual property protection rights, they must immediately notify Andrología Mallorca through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
SAW. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Andrología Mallorca reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that it deems necessary for improper use of the Website and Contents, or for non-compliance with these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Andrología Mallorca will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to ordinary jurisdiction, submitting to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with law.
I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Andrología Mallorca (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Andrología Mallorca is: Andrología Mallorca S.L.P., provided with NIF/CIF: B56217078 and registered at: with the following registration data:, whose representative is: (hereinafter, Data Controller). Their contact information is as follows:
- Address: Camí dels Reis, 308 Building 3rd floor 1st. 07010, Palma de Mallorca
- Contact telephone number: 650809909
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Andrología Mallorca, through the forms extended on its pages, will be incorporated and processed in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and comply the commitments established between Andrología Mallorca and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to respond to a request or query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities. carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles included in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times following completely transparent information about the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed in Andrología Mallorca are solely identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Andrología Mallorca is committed to obtaining the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Andrología Mallorca with the purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request. request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of Andrología Mallorca, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as how to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 18 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is transferred. intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision from the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of your personal data lawfully by Andrología Mallorca. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Andrología Mallorca undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and accidental or accidental destruction, loss or alteration is avoided. unlawful use of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, because Andrología Mallorca cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a violation occurs. of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the data is made accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Andrología Mallorca and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Andrología Mallorca is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Andrología Mallorca has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right to rectification: This is the User’s right to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right to deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. or treaties; The User has withdrawn his or her consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; The Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive their personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller. of the treatment.
- Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User’s right not to have their personal data processed or to have their processing stopped by Andrología Mallorca.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling. , existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-andrologiamallorca.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: Camí dels Reis, 308 Building 3rd floor 1st. 07010, Palma de Mallorca
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Andrología Mallorca, and which are therefore not operated by Andrología Mallorca. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).